Monday, October 21, 2013

Teresa Shannon Stop motion video

Out of a Forest

Out of the 30 or so videos that I watched, Out of a Forest was diffidently the BEST.  Many of the other videos I watched were slightly annoying to me in several ways.  First the introduction was too long and drawn out. Second the stories was underdeveloped, characters were un-relatable and the actions seemed pointless. Finally most of them were extremely boring, I found myself not even watching most of them all the way through but skipping to the end to see if they had a point.... most did not.  On the other hand Out of a Forest is the perfect mixture of heartfelt, sad, scary, mysterious and the unexpected. Even without words the artist portrays love and acceptance, as well as fear, hunger, surprise and joy, and the ending was rather surprising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment