Monday, September 30, 2013

Chequamegon Bollinger - Research for Raster Project – Week 4



Chequamegon Bollinger

Research for Raster Project – Week 4



For my raster project, I developed the concept of the Celebrity Spirit Animal. This idea is based on the top celebrities of our time and more specifically this year. I needed data to help me determine who the top celebrities would be. When searching the internet the best resource quickly became the Forbes, Most Powerful Celebrities of 2013 list. This list is comprised of hard data to categorize each celebrity. The rating system is based on annual income from 2013 projects, then adding their popularity on the internet and their social media presence. Oprah placed no. 1 in the ranks based on her score. This is how I chose Oprah to be the subject of my raster project.

No comments:

Post a Comment